This recipe for Zucchini Bread, when I made it, I took advantage of the opportunity to show the step-by-step process on my Instagram stories. It is a simple recipe, very easy to make, it is also quite healthy, the only detail is to decide what you want to sweeten it with, but in the recipe itself I indicate some suggestions.
I have always been a fan of zucchini, because it is an extremely versatile vegetable. It is suitable for both, sweet and savory preparations.
On this occasion I wanted to present here a bread (or a type of cake), which is very moist, having a compact consistency, and very tasty.
And the best thing is that it does not contain gluten.
- Oil in spray (either of coconut or olive), for the mold
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of honey or 1/2 cup of brown sugar, or a sweetener of your choice
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cover a rectangular baking mold with oil spray.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Then, in a bowl or a mixer, beat 3 eggs for about 2 minutes, add the sugar or honey, and beat for about 2 more minutes. Add the mashed banana.
- Grate the zucchini, and remove the excess of water with the help of a cloth or only by squeezing with your hand.
- Then add the zucchini into the egg mixture.
- Then add the almond flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Unite everything very well.
- Place the mixture into the mold, and bake for 40 minutes.
- Wait for it to cool down before unmolding.