For those who like to eat chicken, I wanted to bring you this new and simple recipe of Chicken Marsala, and I recommend you to use the chicken breast in particular. Also for this occasion, I used this delicious Marsala wine, but if you do not have it at home, you can use a white wine as sweet as you can find.
In the same blog I have many other chicken recipes, but this one in particular that I bring here is simply fabulous. Besides, it took me a short time in its preparation and it uses very few ingredients.
I hope you enjoy it, as it is an excellent idea for lunch or dinner.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of Marsala wine
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- In a skillet, add some oil, and sauté the chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) for about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add a little more oil and sauté the sliced mushrooms and cook them for about 5 minutes. Then add the flour and stir constantly to avoid lumps. Next, add the chicken stock, Marsala wine and thyme. Cook for about 3 more minutes and add the tablespoon of butter. Remove from the heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins