For those who like to eat chicken, I wanted to bring you this new and simple recipe of Chicken Marsala, and I recommend you to use the chicken breast in particular. Also for this occasion, I used this delicious Marsala wine, but if you do not have it at home, you can use a white wine as sweet as you can find.
In the same blog I have many other chicken recipes, but this one in particular that I bring here is simply fabulous. Besides, it took me a short time in its preparation and it uses very few ingredients.
I hope you enjoy it, as it is an excellent idea for lunch or dinner.
You may also be interested to see my recipes of Oven baked chicken parmesan, or Oven baked chicken fillet with parsley and lemon.
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of Marsala wine
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- In a skillet, add some oil, and sauté the chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) for about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add a little more oil and sauté the sliced mushrooms and cook them for about 5 minutes. Then add the flour and stir constantly to avoid lumps. Next, add the chicken stock, Marsala wine and thyme. Cook for about 3 more minutes and add the tablespoon of butter. Remove from the heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Leave a Reply