Are you looking for a super quick and easy recipe to prepare for lunch or dinner? Then you will love this one. Not only because of what I just mentioned, but also because this chicken is very tasty and it’s perfect to be combined with any side. Here where I live I can find some green beans that are more elongated and tasty, which were perfect for this dish.
- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken fillets, place them on a baking tray or baking plate (which can go in the oven).
- In a bowl, mix the following ingredients: oil, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Brush over the chicken with this mixture in large amounts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with whatever you want, ideally vegetables.