- 1 large chicken breast
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken fillets, place them on a baking tray or baking plate (which can go in the oven).
- In a bowl, mix the following ingredients: oil, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- Brush over the chicken with this mixture in large amounts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with whatever you want, ideally vegetables.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins