- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of Marsala wine
- 3/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- In a skillet, add some oil, and sauté the chicken (seasoned with salt and pepper) for about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add a little more oil and sauté the sliced mushrooms and cook them for about 5 minutes. Then add the flour and stir constantly to avoid lumps. Next, add the chicken stock, Marsala wine and thyme. Cook for about 3 more minutes and add the tablespoon of butter. Remove from the heat and let stand a few minutes before serving.