If there’s something particularly fabulous about summer, it’s actually the fact that we can cook all sort of things we can think of on the grill. Besides, it is also a very good social exercise to share with family or friends while cooking around the fire. Furthermore, I also believe that the special flavor you get from the grilled food is unique. That is why more and more I’m starting to become fond of this method of cooking.
Also thinking of my children and how big fans they are about pizzas, is that this time I wanted to surprise them especially with how quickly I was able to make this pizza. And thanks to Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crust – Rustic White, is that I managed to make a pizza full of simple yet remarkable flavors, such as mixing pineapple, jalapeno peppers, olives and red bell pepper. Simply fabulous, and eager to want more. The pizza crust got crispy and perfect for this combination.
- 3 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 10 olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of red bell pepper, diced
- 1 fresh small jalapeno, sliced
- Set the grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, on each pizza crust, place a layer of tomato sauce, and then some mozzarella cheese. Then add pineapple chunks, red bell pepper, olives, and jalapeno pepper.
- Bring this preparation to the grill, ideally on a tray or similar.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is well melted.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
This is a sponsored post by Flatout Flatbread. All opinions are my own.