This is a very easy-to-make homemade pizza dough, and it’s ideal for those who don’t like yeast, which is usually an ingredient that’s added to the dough.Print
- 3 cups of sifted flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- TOPPING: These are optional, just pick the ones that you like. But here are some suggestions from the pizza toppings you see in the pictures.
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 6 slices of Swiss cheese
- 7 slices of cooked ham
- 1/2 cup of olives
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 cup of diced pineapple
- 1/2 sausage
- Place the 3 cups of sifted flour in a bowl, then add the salt and mix a little. Then, in a saucepan, heat the milk with the oil. When it begins to boil, set aside and pour it to the flour. Stir with a wooden spoon to avoid burning, then begin to mix with the hands until you get a smooth dough.
- Place the dough on a baking tray, and spread with the help of a rolling pin. Place the tray into a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add the tomato sauce, ham, sausage, green bell pepper, pineapple, olives and finally the cheese. Put it back in the oven until the cheese is completely melted.