When it comes to snacks, it is often difficult to be aware of choosing well, either due to routine, fatigue and a series of activities that do not allow us to see that perhaps there are good options within our reach.
Today I share with you these delicious oatmeal and turmeric balls, you can adapt them to your liking, but just as I present them they were wonderful and with a very special flavor.
The truth is that it takes very little time to prepare them, and once they are made, they can be stored in an airtight pot in the sink and they will last at least a week perfectly.
In this way, every time you have some kind of craving you will have a healthy alternative ready, especially when it comes to a sweet craving, here is this super option. This is why I recommend having this Turmeric Oatmeal Balls made in your refrigerator ahead of time. If you normally have a sweet tooth, try this recipe!Print
- 1 cup of oatmeal (you can process traditional oats in a blender)
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- 3 teaspoons of coconut oil
- The zest of an orange (without the white part)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of maca, can be replaced by lucuma powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of honey or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the grated coconut.
- With the help of a spoon, form the balls.
- Then roll them through the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate, they last up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Snacks
Keywords: turmeric, oatmeal