- 1 cup of oatmeal (you can process traditional oats in a blender)
- 1 cup of ground almonds
- 3 teaspoons of coconut oil
- The zest of an orange (without the white part)
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of maca, can be replaced by lucuma powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of honey or sweetener of your choice
- 1/2 cup of grated coconut
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients, except the grated coconut.
- With the help of a spoon, form the balls.
- Then roll them through the grated coconut.
- Refrigerate, they last up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Category: Snacks
Keywords: turmeric, oatmeal