- 3 Flatout Artisan Thin Pizza Crusts
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 10 olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of red bell pepper, diced
- 1 fresh small jalapeno, sliced
- Set the grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, on each pizza crust, place a layer of tomato sauce, and then some mozzarella cheese. Then add pineapple chunks, red bell pepper, olives, and jalapeno pepper.
- Bring this preparation to the grill, ideally on a tray or similar.
- Cook for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is well melted.
- Serve immediately.