This is a simple and very quick-to-make pasta. You can use traditional or wheat pasta. I tried both and they were spectacular. The fish I used is the tilapia, and with the right cooking it gets very good baked in the oven. Obviously you can use other fish that is to your liking.
- 1 box of pasta of your choice (for 4–5 servings)
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of lemon zest
- 4 portions of tilapia
- 1 cup of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a skillet, melt 1½ tablespoons of butter, fry the garlic for about 2 minutes, do not let it brown.
- Place the tilapia in a baking dish, sprinkle over it the fried garlic with butter, season with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the instructions on the container.
- Then in a skillet (you can use the same one as before), melt the remaining butter. Add the spinach and cook until reduced, it takes about 2 minutes. Add the basil and continue cooking for an additional minute.
- To the preparation, add salt, pepper, garlic powder and the remaining lemon zest.
- Once the pasta is ready, add to the mixture prepared above.
- Serve the pasta with a piece of tilapia on top, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins