I believe the recurrent concern every week is “what do we cook?”. Even for those like me who are cooking lovers, it many times happens on our daily routines that it’s a complete odyssey to come up with different and quick menus. It’s not easy to think of and having 7 dinners every week. I love cooking very much, but there are times when taking care of the kids, my home, and work at the same time, I don’t have enough energy to come up with something simple. So, I don’t want to even think of those who do have the time to cook, but hate doing so.
That is why Tyson®, thinking of those exact occasions, invited me to try one of their many delicious food kits. You can’t even imagine how delicious this experience was for my family and me. It was as easy as following the instructions behind the container and then put the ingredients into the oven, or, alternatively, into a slow cooker and let it do its thing. The rest is just to select a nice plate and utensils.
For this occasion I went to a Publix supermarket, where I found this delicious Beef Stew Kit. You may probably want to take advantage of the discounts available this week in the Publix Weekly Ad. Promo Price: $ 10.99. Between 12/03/15 and 12/09/15.
But you may also be able to find other delicious variations of these Tyson® kits, such as:
- Tyson® Ready for Skillet
- Beef and Cheddar Melt
- Beef Marinara
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
- 3 Cheese Chicken Carbonara
And as you can see in this post’s pictures, the kit is quite complete. There’s no need to add anything else, other than water for this occasion. We at home are big fans of stews, and in Chile (my home country) we have our own version of this dish. But after tasting the version from Tyson®, it brought back good memories on me. The meat is very tender, which is an important fact. Also, for those who have little time, this is definitely an excellent alternative. I, for instance, followed the instructions printed behind the package, and it took me about 5 minutes to get the ingredients ready, and then I just left it cooking in the oven, and in the meantime I was able to keep working on my things, isn’t it great?Print
- 1 kit of Tyson® Beef Stew Kit
- 2 cups of water
- Follow the package instructions.
- Find a baking pan where you can evenly distribute all the contents of the package, i.e. the beef, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- This kit includes a little package, whose contents should be dissolved in 2 cups of water. Then, it must be poured over the beef and vegetables. Mix well.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, approx.
- If you use a slow cooker, you should follow the instructions in the back of the package.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson. The opinions and text are all mine.