This year I have a goal to make more salads, they are always easy, the combinations are endless, we just have to let our tastes and imaginations work. And so did this recipe arise, I wanted to do some kind of yogurt-based dressing for so long, and I can only say that this one was simply delightful.Print
Salad of arugula, spinach, almonds, and raspberries with yogurt sauce
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 1 cup of raw spinach
- ½ cup of arugula
- ⅓ cup of raspberries
- ⅓ cup of almonds, peanuts, or similar
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- ½ cup of plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare the dressing by joining the yogurt, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Stir well.
- In a bowl we then put the spinach, arugula, raspberries, and almonds.
- Pour the dressing on top, the amount must be to your liking. Mix well and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
[…] may also like to see my recipes of Salad of arugula, spinach, almonds, and raspberries with yogurt sauce, and Corn and radish […]