We are in the middle of the summer around here, so the ice cream season has started. Besides, it’s one of the favorite desserts for children, especially mine. Because of that is why I wanted this time to make the classic mix of yogurt with fruits. Besides of obtaining an exquisite flavor, we can make an excellent mix achieving an eye-catching presentation for the little ones.
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2½ cups of vanilla yogurt
- Molds for 12 units of ice cream
- On a pan, mix the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Cook for about 5 minutes. In another pan, cook the raspberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool down, and then mix the blueberries with ½ cup of yogurt. Set aside.
- Also, on another container, mix the raspberries with ½ cup of yogurt.
- Fill the first ⅓ of each mold with the mix of raspberry-yogurt.
- Take the molds to the freezer for 1 hour. Then fill the next ⅓ of each mold with yogurt, and take the molds back to the freezer for about 40 more minutes.
- Finally, fill the last ⅓ of each mold with the mix of blueberry-yogurt. Take the molds back to the freezer for at least 1 more hour.
- To remove the ice creams from the molds, put molds under warm wáter until they come out.
- Cook Time: 5 mins