- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1 cup of raspberries
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2½ cups of vanilla yogurt
- Molds for 12 units of ice cream
- On a pan, mix the blueberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Cook for about 5 minutes. In another pan, cook the raspberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool down, and then mix the blueberries with ½ cup of yogurt. Set aside.
- Also, on another container, mix the raspberries with ½ cup of yogurt.
- Fill the first ⅓ of each mold with the mix of raspberry-yogurt.
- Take the molds to the freezer for 1 hour. Then fill the next ⅓ of each mold with yogurt, and take the molds back to the freezer for about 40 more minutes.
- Finally, fill the last ⅓ of each mold with the mix of blueberry-yogurt. Take the molds back to the freezer for at least 1 more hour.
- To remove the ice creams from the molds, put molds under warm wáter until they come out.