If you like raspberries and meringue, this is your dessert. I was particularly fascinated by this mixture, it is also extremely easy to make and is ideal if you have guests and want to get an applause, I recommend this hands down.
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 2 1x
- 2 cups of meringue pieces (you can actually buy them on any bakery)
- 1 cup of raspberries
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of whipped cream
- In a saucepan, place the raspberries and sugar, simmer for about 4 minutes or until the sugar dissolves. Allow to cool.
- With the purchased meringues, break them into pieces.
- To assemble the dessert, I recommend using a glass of champagne.
- Place about two tablespoons of the raspberry mixture, then a few pieces of meringue, then a little bit of the cream, then again a little raspberry mixture and so on until you fill the cup.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
Leave a Reply