- 1 kit of Tyson® Beef Stew Kit
- 2 cups of water
- Follow the package instructions.
- Find a baking pan where you can evenly distribute all the contents of the package, i.e. the beef, potatoes, carrots, and onions.
- This kit includes a little package, whose contents should be dissolved in 2 cups of water. Then, it must be poured over the beef and vegetables. Mix well.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, approx.
- If you use a slow cooker, you should follow the instructions in the back of the package.