This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SamsClubSeafood #CollectiveBias
Perhaps a difficult time for cooking is always dinner, because at that time the hunger is not forgiving, and one is also tired from the day. That is why C. Wirthy & Co. Blackened Salmon with Fruit Salsa turned out to be perfect for several reasons, first because in less than 25 minutes you can have your dinner ready, and second because it is so easy to prepare, as it requires only a few ingredients. Does that sound ideal?
I am fortunate to have a Sam’s Club very close from my home, and it was there that I found this great product C. Wirthy & Co. Blackened Salmon on the seafood section in the “Frozen Foods” aisle (as shown in the picture above), plus you will find all the ingredients needed to prepare the Fruit Salsa that will be the side for this exquisite salmon, as only using a couple of fresh mangoes and berries you may obtain different and delicious flavors.
I should also mention that Sam’s Club has many high quality products while supporting sustainability, including seafoods at a great value such as the one used in the recipe presented on this post. With these, one can achieve an excellent variety of dishes for the home. Do not forget to visit Sam’s Club online where you can also find various offers.
- Sam’s Club features an amazing variety of easy-to-prepare, delicious seafood.
- From classics like Fish and Chips to unbelievably delicious new creations like Butterfly Shrimp Sliders, Sam’s Club serves up seven seafood recipes your family will love.
- Seafood is a snap to make and great to put in rotation any day of the week.
- Sam’s Club is offering samples of these seaside delights for seven straight weeks, beginning February 19 &20. Just look for the demo cart in your local Sam’s Club and grab your sample.
- Along with these tasty bites, demo associates will be handing out a recipe guide with info on how to make them.
Here I show the calendar of when someone can go enjoy the seafood Demos that began on February 19 and end on April 1 at Sam’s Club. Of course, the time will vary at each location, but they usually happen between 11 AM and 4 PM.Print
- 1 bag of C. Wirthy & Co. Blackened Salmon
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- lime juice of 1 lime
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the salmon on a baking tray, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce by first washing the berries, then combining all the ingredients in a bowl, and then stir.
- Serve the salmon with the side Fruit Salsa on the plate. I have additionally included white rice to the plate.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
I hope you liked this post, because it may be helpful for you to have more options for dinner. I also hope that you can share your quick dinner options, in the “Comments” area below.