It is a pleasure to go to the supermarket here in Auburn, and finding some Chilean salmon products in the frozen-food section. The preparation methods are diverse, but here I present you with a very simple and quick recipe of this product from my home country.
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Salmon in the raw (the frozen bag usually comes with 4 fillets)
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- white pepper
- garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- Aluminum foil
- Place the aluminum foil in a bowl and spray it with oil, then place the salmon pieces over it.
- On top of the salmon pieces, add all the seasonings: salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, parsley and finite.
- Also add some lemon juice and white wine on top.
- Place a couple of small pieces of margarine on top of the salmon.
- Finally, completely cover the salmon with aluminum foil.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F (180°C), and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and buttered green beans.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
Leave a Reply