For those of us who are fans of granola, this version of Granola muffins that I bring here will definitely please you, because it provides a different way of enjoying it. Furthermore, you’ll now also have a much healthier food alternative to accompany your tea or coffee.
You can also have it as a snack, which you may carry it around easily if desired, therefore there’s no excuse to eat healthy and different anywhere.
I recommend you to wait a little bit for them to cool down before removing them from the mold, because they’ll be much firmer when they are cold. If you don’t have all the ingredients, give it a shot at making them your own way, with ingredients you may have available at home.Print
- 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of honey or maple syrup (may use less)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, almond flour, wheat germ, cranberries, raisins, walnuts, seeds, orange zest, cinnamon and ginger.
- In another bowl mix the egg, the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add this to the previous mixture, and stir well so that everything is well mixed.
- Pour dough portions into the muffin molds.
- Bring to the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait a little bit for them to cool down, before removing from the mold.