- 1 1/2 cup of oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of raisins
- 1/2 cup of walnuts
- 1/4 cup of sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- 2 teaspoons of orange zest
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup of honey or maple syrup (may use less)
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, almond flour, wheat germ, cranberries, raisins, walnuts, seeds, orange zest, cinnamon and ginger.
- In another bowl mix the egg, the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add this to the previous mixture, and stir well so that everything is well mixed.
- Pour dough portions into the muffin molds.
- Bring to the oven, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Wait a little bit for them to cool down, before removing from the mold.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins