This post has been compensated by Vive Mejor and Dime Media. All opinions are 100% mine
It is not necessary to look for a special occasion in order to treat yourself when it comes to eating and wanting to share with your spouse, family or friends. It is always nice to make something different in the kitchen, which is something that cheers up the spirit and mood.
I perfectly understand that good ideas don’t always come to one’s mind in regards to cooking something. That’s why whenever that happens to me, I visit to the website of Vive Mejor, where you can find many ideas and recipes. You will always have the option to make your own adaptations, and this time I took the idea of Churrasco with Chimichurri sauce, and transformed it into Beef crostini with Chimichurri sauce.
This recipe that I present to you today is perfect as an appetizer, great for right before a special lunch or dinner, or as hors d’oeuvres. The truth is that the sauce is exceptional, and if you choose a good meat and good bread, it’s impossible to go wrong.
You can show off by preparing something super easy, tasty, and with few ingredients.Print
Beef crostini with Chimichurri sauce
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 pound of steak (skirt or flank)
- To prepare the chimichurri sauce, process the parsley and garlic in a food processor or hand mixer, until they are chopped into very fine pieces. Combine this mixture in a small bowl with the 1/4 cup of olive oil, vinegar, and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in a small bowl, and rub this mixture over the steak.
- Cook the meat (grilled or in a frying pan), turning them once, until the desired cooking point.
- Toast pieces of bread and then on each bread place a piece of meat and add chimichurri sauce on top.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
You can always vary the type of beef you would like to use, and I assure you that this crostini recipe will delight you.
You can find many more ideas and recipes in the Vive Mejor website, and also on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. And I encourage you to give your own adaptation to this tasty recipe that I present today! Share your ideas in the Comments section below.
Leave a Reply