- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon
- 1 pound of steak (skirt or flank)
- To prepare the chimichurri sauce, process the parsley and garlic in a food processor or hand mixer, until they are chopped into very fine pieces. Combine this mixture in a small bowl with the 1/4 cup of olive oil, vinegar, and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon; set aside.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil with Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon in a small bowl, and rub this mixture over the steak.
- Cook the meat (grilled or in a frying pan), turning them once, until the desired cooking point.
- Toast pieces of bread and then on each bread place a piece of meat and add chimichurri sauce on top.