This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Ragú® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
Why did I decide to use this sauce for this recipe? Well, because Ragú® is recognizing and celebrating everything that makes family mealtime #Saucesome. Also, Ragú® has the authentic Italian taste, American families love with a variety of great tasting, quick and easy to make family favorite recipes. And more importantly, Ragú® Chunky Tomato, Garlic & Onion Sauce has a delicious taste your whole family will love.
Please check out Ragú® on the web:
- RaguSweeps.com for a chance to win a variety of #Saucesome prizes.
- Visit Facebook.com/RaguSauce for additional delicious recipe ideas!
- Visit Pinterest.com/RaguSauce for additional recipe mash-ups and recipe ideas!
- Check out Ragú® on Twitter @RaguSauce and #Saucesome
- 1 1/2 lbs. of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (24 oz.) of Ragu® Sauce
- 12 ounces of spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 18 small cheese squares
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup Sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Press the thumb on each meatball to create an inner space, then fill each meatball with a cheese square, and close the meatball by wrapping the cheese with meat. The cheese should melt when cooked.
- Bring remaining Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins