This post has been written in collaboration with Dole Packaged Foods and #WeAllGrow Latina Network, but all opinions are mine.
How would you like to be able to make a cake for a special occasion or just to indulge yourself, without needing to utilize the oven at all? This is one of those recipes that can take us out of trouble, since with just a few ingredients you can make a simple, yet delicious No-Bake Pineapple Tart. Its preparation is very simple, and will only require some time for the filling to settle. That is why it’s ideal to prepare it perhaps the night before.
The decorations for this tart can be many, you can use some chocolate shavings, and pineapple chunks from DOLE®.
No-Bake Pineapple Tart
- 2 cans (20 oz) of DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 12 ladyfinger cookies
- 500 cc of heavy whipping cream
- 500 cc of Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp. of unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp. of couverture chocolate
- Drain the juice from one of the DOLE® Pineapple Chunks cans.
- Lay the ladyfinger cookies covering the bottom of a dismountable baking pan, and soak with the juice that came in the DOLE® Pineapple Chunks can. Set aside.
- Save 3 tablespoons of DOLE® pineapple chunks for the final decoration. Crush the rest well.
- Heat the rest of the juice in a pan. When it starts boiling, remove from the heat and add the gelatin, mix and dissolve very well.
- Whip the cream until achieving a thick and fluffy consistency, add the sugar, then add the crushed pineapple, yogurt and pineapple juice with the gelatin. Mix well.
- Place this mixture over the base of the cookies and bring to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with DOLE® pineapple chunks, and chocolate shavings.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dole Sunshine Latino. The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply