- 2 cans (20 oz) of DOLE® Pineapple Chunks
- 12 ladyfinger cookies
- 500 cc of heavy whipping cream
- 500 cc of Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp. of unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp. of couverture chocolate
- Drain the juice from one of the DOLE® Pineapple Chunks cans.
- Lay the ladyfinger cookies covering the bottom of a dismountable baking pan, and soak with the juice that came in the DOLE® Pineapple Chunks can. Set aside.
- Save 3 tablespoons of DOLE® pineapple chunks for the final decoration. Crush the rest well.
- Heat the rest of the juice in a pan. When it starts boiling, remove from the heat and add the gelatin, mix and dissolve very well.
- Whip the cream until achieving a thick and fluffy consistency, add the sugar, then add the crushed pineapple, yogurt and pineapple juice with the gelatin. Mix well.
- Place this mixture over the base of the cookies and bring to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Garnish with DOLE® pineapple chunks, and chocolate shavings.