- 1 1/2 lbs. of lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (24 oz.) of Ragu® Sauce
- 12 ounces of spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 18 small cheese squares
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs and 1/2 cup Sauce in medium bowl; shape into 18 meatballs.
- Press the thumb on each meatball to create an inner space, then fill each meatball with a cheese square, and close the meatball by wrapping the cheese with meat. The cheese should melt when cooked.
- Bring remaining Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat in 12-inch skillet. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins