A dear friend of mine asked me some time ago if I could publish some recipes of the first foods I ever gave to my children. The truth is that this is one of the most fun stages, because of the faces they put when trying new flavors, and they are easy in a way, because they are very simple to prepare. This time I bring you the one that my daughter Camila liked the best, which was the mixture of carrots with sweet potatoes. Thereafter you can change the recipe to suit your imagination, by mixing different types of vegetables. Do not forget that you should NOT add salt to any of these preparations.Print
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet potato
- Hot water
- Peel the carrot and potato.
- Chop them into small squares
- Place the vegetables in a pan with hot water.
- Cook for about 20-24 minutes from the time the water starts to boil.
- Mash the vegetables with a potato masher, blender, or chopper.
- It provides at least 4 or 5 servings, the rest can be frozen in airtight plastic pots.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 24 mins