This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
It is a fact for those of us who love cooking, that most of the time we like to do everything needed for the development of an idea. However, in this era when time is so limited (especially for us moms), it is inevitable to lean on products that can give us a hand when preparing a recipe.
That is why the products from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking mixes arrived at the precise moment, being the ideal ally for making these mini parfait of brownies, berries, Greek yogurt and raspberry jam. This recipe is very versatile, as it is not only a good dessert, but it is also great at breakfast time, brunch, or as a snack. And if you have a celebration like a birthday, I guarantee success with this parfait.
For this recipe I used Brownies & More, with chocolate morsels from NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® baking mixes. They have released 4 new products that can be found at any Kroger supermarket, there in the Baking mixes aisle, where you can find any of the 4 varieties:
- Brownies & More with Butterfingers
- Brownies & More with chocolate morsels
- Cookies & More with Butterfingers
- Cookies & More with chocolate morsels
And you’ll see that it only takes a couple of ingredients to build a super recipe in a short period of time, ideal for those who need to make something fast. You can also transform these new baking mixes of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels as the base for the development of new recipes, just like this parfait.
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® has over 75 years of experience with baking products. And as I mentioned earlier, you can use these baking mixes in a classical way, or by creating new recipe alternatives.
- 1 box of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of oil
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 1 cup of berries
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- ½ cup of raspberry jam
- Prepare the brownies with the egg, oil, and water, and follow the directions on the package.
- Once the brownies are ready and cold, cut them into small pieces.
- Then, in a glass, place at the bottom a teaspoon of raspberry jam, then add two tablespoons of Greek yogurt, then a few brownie pieces, and then a layer of berries. Repeat in the same order.
- Serve and enjoy.