Although in the blog I already have a previous recipe for Carrot Cupcakes, this time I’m sharing here one that’s even better! The dough was amazing, moist and fluffy. In conjunction with the frosting they make a perfect mix on the palate, so that it is not too overly sweet.
These cute and tasty Carrot Cupcakes are ideal to enjoy your coffee or tea, also if you’re hosting a brunch, so that you can include among the sweet items. And the best of all, they are ideal for celebrating birthdays. I promise you that no one will be indifferent to this delicacy.
It is also a fairly simple recipe to prepare, I used the classic metal grater for the carrot, but if you have a food processor, it will be faster and easier to get your carrot portion for this preparation.
I did two photo sessions for this recipe, because these cupcakes were so nice! I got excited this time, and well… here I’m sharing both types of photos.Print
1 1/4 cup flour
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt (Greek works perfect)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup grated carrot
226 grams (8oz) cream cheese
1/2 cup butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
3 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Prepare the molds of the cupcakes.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, and salt. Reserve.
- In a mixer or bowl, beat for about 2 minutes the eggs, sugar, and oil. Then add the vanilla extract, and sour cream (or yogurt).
- Add the dry ingredients.
- Then add the grated carrot. Mix well.
- Fill the molds leaving a slight space. Do not fill them all the way to the top.
- Bring them to the oven for 20 minutes at 180°C (350°F).
- Once cool, decorate with the following frosting:
- Beat the butter for 1 minute, then combine with the cream cheese, beat for 3 more minutes, add the vanilla and little by little the powdered sugar.
- Category: bakery
Keywords: cupcakes, carrots, frosting