- 2 to 3 zucchinis
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion, chopped into small squares
- 200 grams of ground beef
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups of tomato sauce
- 6 olives
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- A little bit of oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Wash the zucchinis, cut the tip of each end, and put it into the machine to cut them into spirals. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil, fry the onion and garlic for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the ground beef. Cook for two more minutes.
- Season with salt, pepper, paprika and oregano.
- Add the grated carrots and sliced mushrooms. Cook for two more minutes.
- Then add the tomato sauce and olives.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat the zucchini spirals in the microwave oven for 2 minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini spirals.
- Top with chopped cilantro if you like.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins