- 2 teaspoons of instant coffee or two servings of espresso coffee
- Sweetener to your liking, or a teaspoon of sugar
- 1 cup of cold liquid milk (can be skimmed or vegetable)
- 2 portions to your liking of Breyers® vanilla ice cream (such as 2 large scoops of vanilla ice cream from Breyers®)
- Whipped cream to decorate
- Chocolate sauce or dulce de leche to decorate (optional)
- Wafer rolls (optional)
- 2 transparent glasses
- In a blender pour the milk, coffee, and sweetener (or sugar) to your liking. Mix well for a minute.
- Add a portion of vanilla ice cream into a glass, and immediately pour the coffee mixture.
- Top the glass contents with some whipped cream, as well as chocolate sauce or dulce de leche, and finally stick 1 or 2 wafer rolls into the ice cream.
- Serve with a straw.
- Prep Time: 10 mins