- 4 tablespoons of chia
- 1½ cups of almond milk (you may use another type that you like better)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Raspberries to decorate
- Mix all the ingredients on a bowl.
- Put the bowl in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take out from the refrigerator, and stir well. Repeat this procedure once again 10 minutes later.
- Once again, put the bowl back into the refrigerator and let it stay in there for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Pour the pudding into individual dessert bowls (ramekins), and serve with raspberries.