Delicious Turkey Sandwich, ideal to use that turkey left over from dinner. You can also replace with chicken.
- 1 sandwich bread of your choice per person, ciabatta is perfect
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 1/2 cup cranberries sauce
- Turkey pieces
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- Salt to taste
- 125 grams (4.4 oz) of cheddar cheese in slices
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the green onion.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and sauté the turkey pieces, season with salt.
- Meanwhile, heat the bread in the oven for a few minutes. Then add in the base the cranberry sauce, cheese, turkey pieces, and spinach. Then, in the top bread slice, place and spread mayonnaise.
- Serve immediately.
If you use fresh bread, you can consume it at room temperature without the need to heat it.
- Category: Sandwich
Keywords: bread, turkey, sandwich