- 1/2 cup of white quinoa
- 1/2 cup of red quinoa
- 1 mango
- 1 to 2 avocados
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds
- Some fresh arugula or spinach
- Mix both quinoas and wash them under running water for a while.
- Then place them in a pot with 1 1/2 cups of hot water. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool down. Set aside.
- Chop the mango in small squares, and mix it with the chopped onion and lime juice.
- Chop the avocado into squares, and season with salt.
- Season the quinoa with salt and a little bit of olive oil, then add the almonds and parsley.
- Then, using a cylindrical mold, make a base foundation of quinoa, then add on top the mango mix, then the avocado, and finally some arugula or chopped spinach on top. Garnish with a cherry tomato or something else.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins