- 1 box of Uncle Ben’s® Long Grain & Wild Rice, Original Recipe
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 1/4 cups of boiling water
- Tacos, two units per person
- 250 grams (9 oz) of ground beef
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Salt, oregano, hot pepper (optional), and ground pepper to taste
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper
- 1/2 of a yellow bell pepper
- Prepare the rice according to the package instructions.
- Place a tablespoon of butter in a pan, add the rice and the seasoning (that comes inside the box of the rice), add the water, stir, cover the pot, and let it simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice has absorbed all the water.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan with a tablespoon of oil, cook the ground beef with a little bit of salt, oregano, hot pepper (optional), and ground pepper to taste. At the end, add the cherry tomatoes previously cut in half.
- Also cut the bell peppers into strips.
- Once the rice is ready, assemble the tacos by putting some beef mixture, rice, bell peppers, and then parsley.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins