- 3 cups of fresh spinach
- 2 pears
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar (or any other type you like)
- 2 tablespoons of blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pecans
- 1 pomegranate, only its arils.
- Peel the pears, and cut them in long slices. Sauté the pears in a frying pan with the olive oil for about 2 minutes. Then add sugar and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Place the spinach on a plate, then add the pears on top, as well as chopped nuts, blue cheese, and pomegranate arils.
- Serve immediately.