- 32 large fresh and clean shrimp
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- Corn chips
- 1 mango
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- In a frying pan, melt the butter.
- Sauté the shrimp and minced garlic.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Once ready, place the shrimp in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the avocados cut into squares.
- Add the mango cut the same size as the avocados.
- Add the onion, chopped into small squares.
- Season with a pinch of salt and lime juice.
- In another bowl, mix the sour cream, and 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Assemble the snack by placing a tortilla chip as a base, then add one or two shrimp, then add the mango/avocado mixture on top, then add a little bit of sour cream, and finally some chopped cilantro on top.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: shrimp, avocado, mango