- 1 filet of Alaska salmon
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste (for the salmon)
- 1 cup of liquid cream
- 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch, and a little water to dissolve it.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet, and fry the salmon seasoned with salt and pepper, for about 4 minutes per side. Once ready, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the other tablespoon of butter and fry the finely-sliced onion for about 3 minutes, then add the finely-chopped garlic and cook for about 2 more minutes.
- Add the chopped sun-dried tomatoes, previously macerated in olive oil.
- Add the cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Then add the cornstarch (dissolved in a little bit of water), and cook for one more minute or until the sauce thickens.
- Place the salmon filet on top, and let this combination stand for a few minutes.
- To serve, as an idea you can accompany this delicious salmon with brown rice and kale sautéed in olive oil, seasoned with salt and pepper.
- Then place the salmon filet on top with the sauce.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins