- 500 grams (18 oz) of fresh salmon
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 green chili pepper
- 1/2 unit of red bell pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of cilantro
- salt to taste
- Clean the salmon, remove the skin if you buy it that way.
- Remove the dark brown area that the salmon usually has on one of its sides.
- Cut the salmon into small squares and place in a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, the onion chopped into small squares or julienned, finely minced garlic, chili pepper chopped into small squares, and chopped cilantro.
- Mix everything very well and season with salt. Let marinate for about 20 minutes.
- Ideal to serve in clay pots with the desired side, such as slices of toast.
- You can also serve it over lettuce leaves.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Category: Fish and shellfish
Keywords: ceviche, salmon, chili pepper, lemon, onion