Please keep in mind that these cookiesrequire some resting time before baking.
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate (you may use chocolate chips or a couverture bar)
- 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour without baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of vegetable (or canola) oil
- 1 teaspoon of red food coloring gel
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- Place the chocolate in a bowl, and melt it in a microwave oven for 30 seconds.
- In another separate bowl, mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a blender or in a bowl, mix the eggs with the oil and the dye.
- Then add the sugar and melted chocolate into it. Join the ingredients well and slowly.
- Then, add the dry ingredients to the mixture above.
- Join everything very well. Cover with a plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Cover the surface of a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Once ready, make dough balls of the same size and roll them in powdered sugar.
- Place them in the tray and bake for 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool down completely on a cooling rack.
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 11 mins