- 1 cup of bread stuffing for turkey
- 3 cups of turkey meat (cooked, chopped – about 1 lb)
- 3/4 cup of Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1 teaspoon of orange zest
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 cups of mashed potatoes
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese (low-fat, grated)
- Place the cranberries, water, orange zest, and sugar in a pot. Let it cook until a sauce forms, this takes about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare a baking dish that can go into the oven, and spray it with oil-spray.
- Place 1 cup of the turkey bread filling as a base in the baking dish, then place the turkey on top.
- Mix 1/2 cup of Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® mayonnaise with the cranberry sauce, and pour it over the turkey.
- Mix 1/4 cup of mayonnaise with the mashed potatoes and 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Unite well, and then pour it on the turkey.
- Place the remaining cheese over the mashed potatoes.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let it stand for about 10 minutes before serving.