- 2 lbs of pork loin (i.e. 2-piece bag, of 1 lb each)
- Salt and pepper
- 6 bacon strips
- 1 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 cup of apricot preserve
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add salt and pepper to each piece of pork loin, then add some rosemary leaves and wrap each piece around 3 bacon strips.
- Add a little bit of olive oil on top, and bake for 40 minutes.
- If you have a food thermometer, you can measure the internal temperature of the pork loins, which should be at 145°F (62.8°C) when fully cooked.
- Meanwhile, prepare the apricot sauce by bringing the preserves to the heat in a pan, add salt, pepper, paprika, and crushed red pepper. Let this cook for 3 minutes.
- Once ready, cut the pork loin into medallions, and serve with the apricot sauce on top.