- 4 zucchinis
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of almond flour (may use oatmeal flour instead)
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt to taste
For the toppings you can use:
- Tomato sauce
- Mozarella cheese (or another that you may like)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 380°F (190°C).
- Wash the zucchinis and cut the ends out. Then grate them in either a metal grater or using a food processor. Then put the grated zucchinis on a cloth, and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible. Place these zucchinis in a bowl, and mix with an egg.
- Add almond flour, mozzarella cheese, and salt to taste. Mix well until producing a dough, which must be extended over a baking tray.
- Spread some tomato sauce on top of the extended zucchini dough, and bring this to the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and then add the toppings to your taste. I used mozarella cheese, mushrooms, olives, cherry tomatoes and chopped basil. Bake for about 10 additional minutes.