- 2 cups of chopped pineapple
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon
- In a blender, place all ingredients and mix until the pineapple is completely crushed.
- Unite the mixture well.
- Transfer the mix to ice cream machine and use it as directed by the manufacturer.
- It’ll take about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Bring into the freezer the mix in ice cream molds or in a large container.
- Let it stand for at least 1 hour.
- If you don’t have an ice cream machine, bring the mixture to an airtight pot for two hours in the freezer, then remove and stir the mixture, and then bring back to the freezer at least 2 more hours.
- Prep Time: 30 mins