- 1 cup of granola (you can buy one that’s low on sugar, or you can make some at home)
- 1 cup of strawberries
- Sweetener or 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 1 little package of instant vanilla pudding
- 3/4 cup of Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
- Chop the strawberries, mix them with sweetener or sugar, place them in a pot and cook for a few minutes over medium heat, allow them to release their juice, remove from the heat and let them cool down.
- Prepare the pudding according to the package instructions, this is ready in 5 minutes.
- To build the parfait, I suggest to first add the foundation of vanilla pudding in the bottom, then a generous amount of strawberries with their juice, then a portion of granola, yogurt, then some more strawberries again, and finally some granola on the top.
- This parfait can be done ahead of time, even to be consumed the next day.