To accompany these delicious pancakes, they can be served with scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberries, Nutella or syrup.
🔹 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
🔹 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
🔹 1 tablespoon baking powder
🔹 1/2 teaspoon salt
🔹 1 1/4 cup milk + 1 tablespoon lemon juice (mix and let it stand for 10 min)
🔹 1 egg
🔹 1 tablespoon butter, melted
🔹 1 cup of flour
🔹 1/4 cup bitter cocoa powder
🔹 1/3 cup granulated sugar
🔹 1 teaspoon baking powder
🔹 1/4 teaspoon salt
🔹 1 egg
🔹 1 cup of milk + 1 tablespoon of lemon juice (mix and let it stand for 10 min)
🔹2 tablespoons butter, melted
FOR BOTH MIXTURES, SAME PREPARATION MODE:
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and salt)
- In another bowl mix the liquid ingredients (buttermilk, egg and melted butter)
- Add this mixture little by little to the other bowl, mix everything until well integrated.
- In a frying pan with a little oil or cooking spray, cook the pancakes for 2 minutes per side.
- Serve accompanied by what you like the most, it can be sweet or salty things or a mixture of both as seen in the photos.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast, pancakes, chocolate