- 1/4 cup of agave nectar (it can be replaced with honey or syrup)
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate powder
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of instant oatmeal
- 2 cups of rice cereal (Rice Krispies from Kelloggs brand) or (replace with Natur puffed rice cereal)
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, mix the agave nectar (or honey) and the peanut butter well together. Bring the mix to the microwave oven for 1 minute. Remove, stir well, and bring the mix back to the microwave oven for 30 additional seconds.
- Remove from the microwave oven, and then add the chocolate powder, half of the chocolate chips, and the vanilla extract. Mix well.
- In another large bowl, mix the oats, rice cereal, and the remaining chocolate chips.
- Add the peanut butter mixture to it. Merge everything very well, until a uniform consistency is obtained.
- In a square pan covered with parchment paper, pour the mixture. Spread the mix evenly, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Then unmold and cut the bars.