- 3/4 cup of oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of grated apple without peel (it can be red or green)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour (you can also use whole wheat flour instead)
- 1 cup of oatmeal flour
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Mix together the oil, eggs, sugar and apple.
- Then add the dry ingredients: flour, oatmeal flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Grease a 20 cm (8 in) mold.
- Pour the mixture and bring to the oven for 35 minutes.
- Keep in mind that if you use a different type of oven, the cooking time may be a little longer.
- Once ready, sprinkle powdered sugar on top
- Category: Sweet doughs
Keywords: cake, apple, oatmeal