- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 cup of milk
- 1–2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar (or sweetener) to your taste
- 1 mango
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar (or sweetener) to your taste
- Cinnamon powder
- Wash the quinoa on a strainer under running water.
- Place the quinoa and cinnamon in a saucepan with a cup of water. Cook for about 12 minutes with the pan covered, over medium low heat.
- Meanwhile, in another pan, boil the milk with 3 tablespoons of sugar or sweetener, as well as the vanilla extract. When the quinoa is ready, add the milk. Mix well and let it cool down.
- Use a food processor or blender to grind the mango with sugar (or sweetener), until it turns into a puree.
- To set up the glasses, place at the bottom a little bit of the mango puree, and then the quinoa with milk. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins